- Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction even after a malfunction has occurred
- Do not raise your gun until the shooter before you fires (Trap)
- Do not load or raise your gun until you are on your station (Skeet)
- Actions must be open at all times. Do not point your gun in the club house.
- Never load guns before changing stations
- Eye and Ear protection is required
- Be courteous to your fellow shooters. No talking while shooting as it can distract
- Remain at your station until the last shooter has fired
- Be ready when your squad is called.
- No shot size larger than 7 ½
- Pick up your empties when you are done on the field
- This is your club… help with marking a pulling for open rounds
Cost: Instruction is free!
Targets: $7.00 per round of 25 with shot shells available for purchase at
competitive pricing per box of 25 shells inside the club house.
Contact information to set a time and review basic requirements:
For Skeet – Jim Decker @ 920-621-7503
For Trap – Dave Maas @ 920-860-4242